About the Job:
Mihalko’s General Contracting and Fire & Water Restoration is a full service home improvement and restoration company serving Southwestern PA and have offices in Johnstown, Altoona and Latrobe. Founded over 35 years ago, we are looking to build on our reputation of a name you know and trust in these areas. We are currently seeking a motivated marketing manager to develop and execute marketing strategies to support our growing company.
Services that Mihalko’s General Contracting provides: Roofing, siding, additions, bathrooms, kitchens, windows, painting, concrete, masonry, sunrooms and decks, waterproofing, fire and water restoration.
We are looking for full time Marketing Manager to manage all marketing aspects of our company from traditional to nontraditional marketing.
- Full time position
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a local team of professionals.
- Proven ability to oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics through multimedia – must show digital marketing experience
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both strategic programs and supporting tactics. Includes marketing plan, budget, management of marketing suppliers, oversight of business development and communication activities.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed time frames.
- Ability to provide weekly/monthly/quarterly progress reports on marketing campaign outcomes
- Able to travel to all 3 office locations, attend networking events
- Marketing certificate, diploma or degree followed by a minimum of five years of professional services in marketing and communications leadership role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Portfolio of past marketing work
- At least 3 references
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org