Construction Project Manager
Mihalko’s Fire & Water Restoration – Johnstown, PA
$40,000 a year
This position will be responsible for construction related activity on an assigned project, the Production Supervisor manages on-site teams including employees and subcontractors, and provides guidance and support as needed with planning and scheduling, resource allocation, control, and technical direction; ensures compliance with quality standards on all construction, reports to leadership group on project progress and plans.
- Manages on-site construction activities ensuring the project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Reviews and participates in the negotiation subcontractor payments, and purchasing of material
- Approves final project objectives and plans, performance requirements, and project participants developed by direct reports including employees and subcontractors.
- Follows the Mihalko’s Restoration Project Management Process
- Reports directly to the Mihalko’s Chief Operating Officer
- Ensures that development and construction activities move according to contract schedule.
- Negotiates change orders requests with property owner. Production Supervisor works directly with the Estimator to process those change orders
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Supervises on-site staff.
- Manages the acquiring of building permits and interacts with building officials.
- Vehicle will be provided
- Pay scale to be based on experience
What We Expect from You
- Construction knowledge and experience required
- A minimum 8 years of experience in restoration and/or construction management preferred
- Product and equipment knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills.
- Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential, including up to date codes.
- Capacity to handle deadlines and subcontracting crews.
- Ability to plan and organize yourself and teams.
- Good client management and goodwill building ability.
- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Industry relationships with Adjusters, Agents, Property Managers