NOW HIRING: Assistant Administrative Manager
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 /hour
About the Job:
Mihalko’s General Contracting, Inc. in Altoona is looking for a Full-Time Office Administrative Manager. Mihalko’s General Contracting was established in 1979 and remains a top performer in the insurance restoration industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collections Phone Calls/Accounts Receivables
- Payroll processing
- Point of contact for all new and/or incoming work.
- Handling and oversight of all customer service communication.
- New job creating, organization, scheduling and transfer to estimating/project management.
- Maintaining and continual updating of all 3rd party insurance communication software.
- Maintaining and continual updating of in house customer/client software.
- Execution of excellent client/revenue source marketing and updating.
- Driving & completing job tracking with attention on profit margin, completion/closure time frames, and customer communication.
- Communication hub for Estimators and Production Staff
People who excel at this job have the following characteristics:
- Top level customer service & telephone etiquette skills.
- Great organization and planning skills, scheduling appointments.
- Professional appearance, positive attitude and pleasant demeanor.
- Out of the box thinker who can push the boundaries of the “norm.”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player who can work extremely well with other people.
- Solid problem-solving skills who knows how to take the initiative.
- Goal oriented
- Highly advanced ability to prioritize tasks, requests, and demands.
- Timely Communication with all parties.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver on urgent timelines.
- Independent self-motivator. Driven by your own personal vision to succeed.
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Sound experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks or other Accounting Software
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Prior customer service related experience
- Prior office administration experience
- Availability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Experience in Insurance Claims processes & procedures is a plus
We are looking for the right people to join our team and be a part of a fast growing and established company.
We offer health benefits and a 401K retirement plan, along with paid vacation.
Our goal is to have you join our team!
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
Email Your Resume to: email@example.com
Mail Your Resume to:
Mihalko’s General Contracting
ATTN: Human Resources Manager
695 Solomon Run Road
Johnstown, PA 15904
Call or Fax: